B2B Marketing is Based on Analytics, Not Anecdotes
There’s an old joke in marketing: “I know half my marketing budget is wasted; I just don’t know which half.” At GGC, it’s no joke that there’s no guessing: we use marketing/CRM technology in ways that finally connect leads to sales in ways that demonstrate to every C-level executive just where Marketing ROI can be found.
- $100+ million manufacturer of electronic equipment that shows for every dollar invested in marketing $9 in sales are produced. The tracking system created to show this is unique, since lead-to-sales tracking was extended out even to third-party distributors.
- Contract manufacturer generated $26 million in opportunities from digital marketing in just one year, and closed $22 in sales for every $1 invested.
- Improved the website performance of a process industry manufacturer by boosting lead flow 51% in just four months, while cutting cost/lead by 50%.
- Created a $20,000 sales campaign that generated $78,000 in immediate sales and another $900,000 in quoted opportunities.
- Doubled the number of new customers in Year 1
- $22 return for every $1 invested
- Appointment setting programs that generated $1 million in first year sales
- Lowered cost of lead acquisition to half of industry average
- Decreased cost/quote by 42% while generating 11% more quotes