Marketing Automation Specialist
Goldstein Group Communications, a Northeast Ohio full-service marketing agency, seeks a marketing automation specialist to join our growing digital team.
- Work closely with the marketing automation strategist and account managers to create, plan and execute campaigns and supporting tactics in HubSpot, Pardot and other platforms
- Monitor and analyze ROI and KPIs to provide insight for improvement
- Execute and report on A/B tests
- Create, report on and optimize nurture workflows
- Support SEO and PPC projects with the eventual ownership of some client SEO or PPC strategy and execution
- Bring new technology and best practice ideas to the agency for improving technology implementations
- Coordinate trouble ticket items with marketing automation software platforms as they arise
- Assist in standardizing the implementation of digital marketing tactics across the agency
- Assist in writing and execution of digital marketing campaigns and playbooks, including emails and social media
- Ensure content written is consistent with our client’s brand and personas
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of digital content (e.g.website, blogs, press releases, etc.)
- HubSpot proficient, certification preferred
- At least 3+ years digital marketing and/or marketing automation experience
- Experience with Pardot, Marketo or Salesforce
- Familiarity with email tools such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Google Analytics and/or social media experience a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS experience a plus
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, work from home, medical/vision/dental, 401k and dog-friendly offices.
About Goldstein Group Communications
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Our benefits include a casual dress code, PTO, Work from Home, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision, 401k and more. EEOC employer.
Contact Us About this Position