Successful B2B marketing agency with expanding national client roster seeks a highly experienced digital marketing B2B professional who excels at and enjoys writing, creating marketing strategic plans and building online, lead generation programs. Background in online marketing, building marketing strategic plans, lead generation and B2B marketing required. This is an exciting position with direct contact at executive levels on the client side, as well as management of other successful Marketing Managers. If you’re looking for a positive, engaging workplace, then consider us as the place to make your move. Our agency offers tremendous opportunities for success-minded individuals. Plus, our salary levels are above industry averages, and our benefits package provides top-of-the-line retirement and health care coverage.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ business landscape in order to provide strategic leadership and guidance around integrated marketing and communications programs
- Communicate effectively with client, keeping them informed of project status and anticipating client needs, make recommendations for course correction if needed
- Develop positive relationships with colleagues and clients; serve as liaison
- Make recommendations around new opportunities for existing clients based on client and industry knowledge, opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with internal and external team members in creative, digital, media and public relations to develop client strategies based on expertise of individuals; provides support and strategic insight to team members as needed
- Manage client projects from strategy and scoping all the way to completion, including meeting set client KPIs, developing and maintaining budgets and more.
- Assist in writing and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including emails, blogs and social media, leveraging content marketing strategies consistently.
- Ensure content written is consistent with client’s business, industry, brand and personas, acting as the client’s advocate to make sure they are seeing the best execution for their goals
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of digital content (e.g., website, blogs, press releases, etc.)
Digital Campaign Management
- Execute marketing campaigns and supporting tactics in HubSpot, Pardot and other marketing automation platforms for the agency’s various accounts
- Assist in standardizing the implementation of digital marketing tactics across the agency
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Serve as a supporting resource for client questions about marketing automation
- Bring new technology and best practice ideas to the agency for improving technology implementations
Digital Campaign Management
- Manage direct reports of other highly skilled/successful marketing/account managers via coaching, check-ins counseling and training, supporting the overall growth and profitability of the agency
- Supervisor responsibilities to also include setting targets, recruitment, training and onboarding and forecast planning for the agency
- Drive process improvements within the agency to support direct reports and rest of agency/clients
- 10-15 years of experience building marketing communications strategies, plans and campaigns
- Proven experience managing others in a senior role, showing leadership of cross-functional teams; capable of blending activities, budgets and timelines with client priorities
- A problem-solver, able to anticipate problems and resolve them on their own in ways that drive client satisfaction and minimize stress among agency team members
- Takes ownership of clients, projects and drives for results
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation tools; HubSpot preferred
- Experience and understanding of Email Marketing best practices
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- PPC, Google Analytics and/or social media experience a plus
- Agency experience a plus
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients.
About Goldstein Group Communications
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Our benefits include a casual dress code, PTO, Work from Home, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision, 401k and more. EEOC employer.
Contact Us About this Position