Search Marketing Specialist
Successful digital marketing agency with expanding national client roster seeks a polished and experienced online marketing professional who is deeply embedded in organic search optimization. This is an exciting position with direct client contact at high levels on the client side, and it requires someone who is adept at showing demonstrated improvements in organic rankings and traffic. If you’re a 2-5 year professional looking for a positive, engaging workplace, then consider us as the place to make your move. Our agency offers tremendous opportunities for success-minded individuals. Plus, our salary levels are above industry averages, and our benefits package provides top of the line retirement and health care coverage. Ask us why people like it here so much that we have remarkably low turnover, with many people staying more than 10 years. Business-to-business background is a must. Reply immediately — in confidence — with salary requirements.
- Create and execute search marketing and organic strategy for multiple clients
- Optimize technical B2B content (blogs, web copy) including keyword research and writing meta copy
- Provide technical analysis, recommendations and execution for enterprise-level website launches
- Assist in standardizing the implementation of search engine optimization across the agency
- Monitor ROI and KPIs, including organic rankings, traffic and conversion rates
- Serve as a main resource for client questions about search engine optimization and marketing
- Bring new technology and best practice ideas to the agency
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Familiarity with SEO reporting tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Able to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- PPC, HubSpot and/or social media experience a plus
- B2B and/or agency experience a huge plus!
- At least 2-4 years of search engine marketing experience
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients.
About Goldstein Group Communications
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, work from home, medical/vision/dental, 401k and more. EEOC employer.
Contact Us About this Position