Social Media Marketing Specialist
Goldstein Group Communications, a Northeast Ohio full-service marketing agency, seeks a social media marketing specialist to join our growing digital team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy in order to increase the online presence of our clients and improve their marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
The social media marketing specialist will be responsible for both building and executing organic and paid social media strategy and programs for our agency’s B2B clients, as part of their online marketing and lead generation campaigns. Specific tasks include:
- Develop, edit and publish social media content / content calendars, including B2B copywriting and graphic file manipulation/production
- Set up and optimize client company pages on each platform to increase the visibility of clients’ social content
- Develop, execute and optimize paid social media strategies
- Leverage social media as a marketing strategy to identify and acquire customers
- Define KPIs and track campaign performance
- Monitor and analyze ROI and KPIs to provide insight for improvement
- Execute and report on A/B tests
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing colleagues
- Prepare and present monthly results to clients
- Stay up to date on emerging opportunities in the social media landscape
- At least 2 years of experience in a Social Media specific role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, , Instagram and other social media best practices; LinkedIn is of primary importance, so knowledge of LinkedIn is essential
- Strong knowledge of paid social media strategies, especially for LinkedIn
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms preferred, not required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with doing competitor, audience, and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Team player
- Self-directed project management skills supported by good time-management practices
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients.
About Goldstein Group Communications
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, work from home, medical/vision/dental, 401k and dog-friendly offices. EEOC employer.
Contact Us About this Position